Wow Where do I start?.. Well for my likes, Motorcycles, Bowling (Yeah, I roll 300's) and Pool are my sports. I am a father of 2 girls, who are completely the reason why I breathe.. My girls have inspired me to be the best in life at all things, not from the moment they were born, but from the moment they were conceived. Being a dad is the quintessential favorite part of my life. I also have a fascination with rescue and law enforcement. I was hired as a full-time fire rescuer the same week I was hired as an on call (not even part-time) radio personality. It’s obvious that I chose radio, and it indeed has been good to me, more so than I am to it. Radio broadcasting has always been my passion and was ultimately birthed into me by my late father who worked in radio for almost 50 years. So I guess you can say I got it honestly. I can truly say that I am blessed beyond measure to have such a great career, which allows me to experience so much the average person will probably never do or see. I am truly grateful to God for this dream now reality lifestyle that I am blessed to have...To Him be The Glory...The Father, Teacher & Mentor
Tour of Duty: Not available
Badge Number: 371
Cause of Death: Gunfire
Date of Incident: Wednesday, July 3, 1946
Weapon Used: Officer's handgun
Suspect Info: Not available
Park Police Officer Richard E. Pegue was shot and killed with his own service weapon as he attempted to arrest a rapist.
Officer Pegue arrested a rapist and a woman who was attempting to obstruct the arrest. As Officer Pegue transported the prisoners to the police station, the female prisoner hit him with a bottle. At this point, the male prisoner gained possession of the Officer Pegue's revolver and shot him.
Officer Pegue is survived by his wife and son. He was a veteran of WWII.
The Chicago Park District Police in the City of Chicago was disbanded in 1957. Remaining officers were transferred to the Chicago Police Department through an intergovernmental agreement. Fallen officers are currently honored on the memorial wall of the Chicago Police Department as Chicago Police Officers.
1) Delusions of grandeur."I'm single because the gods do not mix with mortals." Really?
2) Bad grammar. "im single cause im too much women for one man too handle." You keep thinking that!
3) Clueless. "I simply don't know." It's time to figure things out...
4) Game player. "I am single because I like to play hard to get." Keep on playing,life right into your elderly years?
5) Low self esteem. "I am single because I'm not good enough for anyone." Get some,you are more than good enough.
6) Online too much. "I'm single because I have can't even find a decent guy on the internet. Rejoin the world.
7) Epic tweeting. According to OkCupid, people who use Twitter every day tend to have briefer relationships. Automate those tweets.
8) Putting your entire life online. "Yes back to single because he read my tweets." Some things are better left unsaid.
9) Not online enough. "My mom just asked me if I was single because my Facebook status says 'In a Relationship' still." Keep your status current.
10) You are a wounded puppy. "I'm single because I can't take being lied to, cheated on, or getting another broken heart." Booooooo, get over it.
11) Poor hygiene. "I am single because I smell like asparagus." Now that is a frightening thought.Ever smelled your pee after you eat asparagus?
12). We're going to die alone. "I'm single because I was born that way." What about the in-between years?
13) Couch potato. "I'm too lazy to find a guy." He'll find you, but get your butt out the door.
14) You don't know how to love. "I'm single because I'm a failure in love." There are lots of books, pick one and listen to Lil Wayne's only decent song.
15) Superstitious. "I am single because I didn't forward those MySpace chain letters seven years ago!" Black cat alert!